Presents: 1st Annual
Benefiting the Gulf Coast Humane Society
Sat. Sep 9th from 11am to 6pm
This event is geared towards the entire family, K9 kids included; Pool Paw-ty presents a unique opportunity for pet parents and dog lovers to bring their pups for a day of fun in the sun at the water park. In addition, this Pool Paw-ty event serves as an opportunity to give back to our community.
Our Pool Paw-ty will benefit The Gulf Coast Humane Society. They are a nonprofit, no-kill animal shelter that houses and cares for hundreds of dogs and cats. GCHS has dedicated itself to providing the best care possible to the animals under their roof. Their mission is to save lives one at a time, and to place homeless animals into loving homes.
Parking: $5 or Bag of Dog Food/Cat Litter
(3 Cans of Wet Food / 3 lb. or more)
- Signed Attendee Agreement and Waiver is required by all guests entering the waterpark.
- All dogs must be current on all vaccinations for entry into event.
- Proof of rabies vaccination required at entry.
- Dogs without rabies tag dated 2014 or later, or without a valid rabies certificate, will not be permitted to enter the park. This is for the safety of all dogs and people who attend the event- we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Limit of one (1) dogs per adult handler. Handlers must be 16 years or older.
- All dogs and children under the age of twelve (12) are not to be left unattended.
- The wave pool, lazy river, and kid’s cove are available for dogs. No dogs allowed on slides or shredder.
- All dogs MUST be friendly- no aggressive dogs allowed. Any fights between dogs must be attended to by the dog owners/handlers. Dogs that demonstrate aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the park immediately without a refund.
- Your dog must remain on a leash throughout the park.
- Dog must remain under control at all times.
- No puppies under 6 months of age or female dogs in season allowed.
- Outside food and drink (dog and human) is not allowed into the waterpark. Fresh water will be available for dogs throughout the event.
- Choke collars, prong collars, and martingales will not be allowed as they are a safety hazard.
- Life jackets for dogs are not required, but are recommended for puppies and/or weak swimmers. The park does not provide these, so please bring them with you.
- Help keep the park clean by throwing away all trash and animal waste. Trash containers and waste bags will be provided.