Hurricane Alley Waterpark would like to invite you and your students to the perfect field trip opportunity of the year!
Education Extravaganza is not just another day at the water park; it is the ultimate hands on learning environment for your classroom. This event will be held on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018 from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
$20 per person- Includes Admission, Educational Activities and Meal!
Meal: Hamburger, Chips, Apple, and Gatorade or Water
Entry is ONLY available through presale. The park will be closed to the public, for safety measures. Chaperones must follow school pre-requisites/requirements and purchase their tickets through the school. Unfortunately, parents may not accompany their kids to this event unless as a pre-arranged chaperone approved through the school.
*NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE*
Exhibits with the following community partners:
• Aqua Tots- Water Safety
• Texas General Land Office- Oil Spill Clean Up
• Del Mar College- Continued Education
• University of Texas Marine Science Institute- Biology
• Youth Odyssey- Anti Bulling and Team Building
• Craft Training Center- Continued Education
• Museum of Science and History-Biology and Chemistry
For event information or to book your school groups please contact us at 361.883.9283 or firstname.lastname@example.org REGISTRATION
DEADLINE: APRIL 20TH 2018